Need Money Now
If you need money now, you may be in a panic. But panic isn’t going to help your situation. So stop, take a deep breath, calm down a hair and let’s talk about your options.
What Can I Do If I Need Money Now?
For starters, you can think about the problem a little more broadly. You may not actually need money now.
Unless you need something like an emergency loan for rent, what you might really need is enough food to get through the month. This may not take money per se.
Start by making a list of what you really, truly need in the immediate future. Then survey local resources that may be able to help you, such you:
- Call 211 or check out their website to find local food pantries, soup kitchens and other resources.
- Make a list of local churches and search the internet or call them to find local programs that aren’t well advertised.
- Make a list of friends and family that might be willing to have you over for dinner or share produce from their garden.
If you get to the end of this exercise and you no longer think you absolutely need money now to resolve your issue, awesome! If not, you may have other options still.
If I Need Money Now, How Can I Get It Without A Loan?
You know the saying: “Neither a lender or a borrower be.” If you are in a real pickle, it’s better to either earn the money or get a gift. Here are a few options to try to raise the money instead of borrowing it:
- Hold a yard sale.
- Sell stuff on e-bay.
- Take a few valuables to your local pawn shop.
- Ask friends or family to give you the money. It may help to frame it as an early birthday present or Christmas present.
If you are still short, it may be time to considering borrowing the money.
What Do I Need To Do To Get Money Now?
At one time, the standard for an emergency loan was to seek out your nearest brick-and-mortar payday loan place or pawn shop. But these days, people are increasingly getting online loans because they can be both quicker and more convenient.
You will need an ID card to help you prove you are of legal age and a citizen or legal resident of the US, such as a driver’s license, state issued ID or military ID. You will also need some kind of financial paperwork, such as a recent bank statement, pay stub or leave and earnings statement (LES).
If You Need Money Now, Start Your Online Application Now.
Since you are already on our website, TheGuaranteedLoans is absolutely the Nearest Online Cash Advance. We are a loan clearing house. You fill out one application and we match you.